Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Green and gold Christmas

We may not have been winning the cricket lately, but I have been buying some Green and Gold anyway...








9 skeins, adding almost 1kg to the stash! But I have a plan (as part of my Christmas present to myself) to get rid of a less-lovely kilo of yarn to some op-shops, maybe with some spare needles...
.
(BTW, the first two are Dream in Color Classy, colors "Spring Tickle" and "Still Spruce". The second two are Madelinetosh DK, colors "Forestry" and "Winter Wheat". Stole the images straight from Webs.)



5 comments:

Sinéad said...

See you're just teasing us with your lovely pictures of DIC and Madeleine Tosh. Boo. :)

me said...

lovely lovely lovely!!!! I think we should all be thinking greens and golds!!

kelgell said...

I was thinking "You're buying more! What happened to the diet?" and then I see you are replacing some of your bulk with quality bulk. Ah, I understand. Once you start with the nice stuff the cheap stuff just isn't satisfying. So what's the plans for the green and gold?

Alrischa said...

Plans to make jumpers for Jasmine and Zachary at this stage. Haven't worked out the details. Zach's is likely to be green and gold (a birthday jumper) and the 4 skeins of Spring Tickle are for a cabled jumper Jacki Kelly designed (for Jasmine). Also bought some of Sue's sock yarn, so I have more yarn than time at the moment ;)

Anyway, the yarn diet was officially "until December". I'm getting a bit sick of it!! lol.

Karin said...

I love green yarn. Very nice

Locations of visitors to this page