Monday, August 31, 2009

Toys Ü

This is on the way to my house, just as soon as the ebay seller figures out how to dismantle it for postage. Not many people are prepared to post their spinning wheels, so I appreciate her effort a lot! Yay!

She says it's an Ashford of some sort.

Must get onto that blue yarn... I've done one 25g single and started the other. But I've been trying to finish a few things (my opal socks and my Mystery bag), and I keep getting distracted by a good book, the computer... and, you know, looking after those noisy ratbags. Plus, every time I get a bit of time to myself, like when they both sleep at the same time after lunch, I end up falling asleep myself. Progress on Everything is sloooow...


5 comments:

Tara said...

Get out! You bought a wheel! Woman overboard!!! lol

Sinéad said...

A spinning weel? Is there no end to your yarny talents? Better get spinning quick before the bump gets in the way and you can't reach it!
Lol, have fun with it!

Ruth's Place said...

So cool! Looks like the Ashford traditional to me, but I'm not an expert.

Come and join the Ashford spinners group on Ravelry, someone there will be able to tell you for sure.

kelgell said...

Ah it's fun knowing that something exciting is coming in the mail. I'll have to come out and take a look when you get it up and running. I've decided to finish off some of my projects. I'm starting to get annoyed with having too many half done ones lying around. Progress is slow for me too but I don't have your distractions. Just work and sleep really.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!

Locations of visitors to this page