Monday, January 12, 2009

50 rows

Yay! I've done 50 rows of the Vivian! It was my goal for last week, and I only finished it today instead of yesterday, but nevermind. This week's goal is to get to row 64, which should be doable. If I do bits and pieces through the day, I seem to get about 2 rows done, and then I can do one or two after the kids go to bed. (It was taking me half an hour a row, but now it's narrower, and it only takes about 20 minutes. Plus, I am easily distracted!)


It doesn't lay flat, which is why I've got it around the pillow. Anyway, it's too long for the circular needle, which is 80cm. Hope it doesn't end up being way too big!


And here's the girl. I've put up a pic of this Katja before, but she's just so cute. hehe.


I bought more Bamboozle. Greys and whites. Sigh.

Well, back to knitting cables!...

3 comments:

Jack said...

Yep, way too cute. :)

Tara said...

Aw, look at that face! :) I might knit that pattern for a friend who's just had a baby girl.

SinΓ©ad said...

Vivan looks fab. can't wait to see the rest! She is such a cutie pie.

Locations of visitors to this page