Monday, November 3, 2008

Something finished

Ok, it was a quick knit, and it refuses to felt much (silly thing!) ...but it's fat and cute and I'm not minding the pink-green colors, now.


I love the creative little handle, how it can be two short or one long. Will have to make another one, maybe with a different brand of wool.


Also made this cheeky girl a little lace headband. Blocked it and everything. Was so cute! Put it on, and it stretched into pattern-oblivion. Should have just made it garter stitch!!


It's 135am. I must get off this silly thing!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Love the dumpling bag. It's so cute. So is the headband and the baby.

Karin

Tara said...

Jasmine is such a charmer! I never thought to knit a headband for Émilie, but I did knit her "ribbons" once.

Locations of visitors to this page